Thursday, November 29, 2007

Scriptwriting Workshop



I received an email from Mr. Ronnie Fernandez... one of the student of Ricky Lee (Pagdadalage ni Maximo Oliveros, Sarung Banggi)when it comes to Film... and he's planning to come up with a Scriptwriting workshop... knowing that I always have intense passion as Filmmaking is concern? I'm thinking about joining.

Since I can't be available for the said dates of his workshop... we both agreed that I avail the Online Program... and its actually convenient on my part. Someone gets to comment on my work and I get to improve my skills in doing scripts :) and so... I actually had my first assignment... Here it goes:

  • Bumuo ng isang istorya na may simula, gitna, at katapusan base sa mga sumusunod na imahe:
- isang blangkong papel
- lubak-lubak at mabatong kalsada
- palubog na araw
- sumisipol na takure dahil sa kumukulong tubig
- tatlong pari na sabay-sabay na nagbibigay ng komunyon

  • Walang kinakailangan na pagkaka sunod-sunod ng mga imahe... bahala kang magduktong-duktong na naaayon sa iyong gagawing istorya.

Thank you...

-Ronnie Fernandez-

Oh well... hope this entire workshop thing will work for me :)

1 comment:

Anino said...

Naku,bagsak na ako diyan! Hirap akong sumulat sa wikang Filipino.DUmudugo ilong ko!